Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2011 is already awesome.

Damn, 2010 was a fucking hectic ass roller coaster. If you had read the post below, you know all the shit that happened. I also said that I wanted 2011 to be a very good year. I'm very surprised to say that so far, it has been. It's only the 26th of January, and damn, so much good things has happened for me. I started out the Spring Semester in college, and I really like my professors. I got a new car! I have a new boyfriend, and he is different than the two I dated before. He's who I used to be, and that sort of draws me closer to him. Since he is like me, I feel like I need to take care of him. Shield him from harm. I don't truly understand how, but yeah, you know? Lol. I am making no sense. I'm his first boyfriend, and I don't want him to experience anything that I have experienced. So I want to make him happy, and doing so, I am happy. Life is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment