Monday, November 22, 2010

Maybe I just needed to share..

Have you ever loved someone? I have. Twice. I'm only left with memories now. The good and the bad will always be in my mind. I wish I could forget it all, but I know that would be stupid. Experiences make us stronger, even though they can make us feel extremely weak. I've been feeling very terrible lately, but I am getting better. Today I was actually in a good mood, so don't worry too much. Everyone goes through heartbreak, so I can't be any different. I guess things happen for a reason. Maybe, just maybe... the best person in the world is about to come into my life. Who knows? Might take a while, but maybe I should be excited for that. I've been trying to have a positive outlook on it all. I know for a fact, that I am an amazing boyfriend. I'm basically perfect. ;) Haha, don't give me that selfish, egotistical shit. I have an excuse to want to feel above others at the moment. I'm hot, and whatever, because it would be an honor to be with me. I am too damn amazing, and those who don't deserve me won't have me.

At the moment though, I need to be happy on my own again. I'm not looking around for anything. I don't need anyone to be my "boyfriend." I want to party it up, and ride SOLO. I feel like going to the Rainbow Lounge and dancing shirtless to Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga will never leave my life. I'll always hold on to her for instant happiness. Haha, maybe I'll get tips again. ;) I have it in me to be a good stripper.

Anyways, I doubt this made any sense, but I wanted to write something out. If you have something on your mind, don't you want to express yourself some way? Alright then. Byyyeeee.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment