Tuesday, February 9, 2010

20 Thousand Tweets

Hello my loved ones. If you are reading this, then you obviously clicked on my link. I have reached 20 thousand tweets, and I give credit to those that actually read and listen to what I have to say. I couldn't have done it without you. Sure this isn't a great achievement.. it kinda makes me seem like I talk/tweet too much.. but I like to think of it as... a huge chat. I have communicated with all of you, and this proves it. I love you all, and I want to add your names here to show that you are in my thoughts and twitter stream. :)

*BTW SCROLL DOWN ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM*

I am going to begin with my most @replied.
@the_nikster
@xfftl8myheartx
@Nysie5
@TwiztidKris (TerminaterxTwat)
@MightBeMarissa
@Shondoit
@DJTLaC (You have more @replies in my other account. >_> )
@LaceyJacqueline
@deadlisyn
@mrbaseball22
@rennmonster
@AyeJayJay

Now for the rest of you, even though you are not on the above list, doesn't mean I don't love you.. it just means we can communicate A LOT MORE. Lol <3
@Vivi1790
@alyssamarjorie
@GleekBrad
@sexybackstabber
@NeoKis
@Spoinkerz
@LittleBroExpr
@frankie997
@nymetsfan4evr
@MacyFailMoar
@FletcherAmazes
@kneeahh
@StonedSharpie
@Caseem
@SkaterTrainer
@OddLogik
@NightHawk016
@brieasaurus
@pitz182
@nicksa7x
@redchinese19
@Brendyn
@ItsMrQ
@ilove_shoes
@Osita5673
@PaulThaAsian
@willierko
@RickyThrills
@RachelOaktree
@forman_
@sammah
@akakatydid
@DDRFanatic682
@TheSaraBelle


Yay! You made it on the list. Now, I am 100% sure I missed some people.. and if you want to be listed, you can let me know.

Click this link to tweet "I am apart of @JaviTsunami's 20K dedication tweet! Are YOU? http://bit.ly/aUaQvR"

No comments:

Post a Comment